mercredi 5 septembre 2007

boutons - buttons

I wanted to play with buttons as I've seen so much wonderfull things done with does. So here you see my trying... I'm not really impressed with it but well... I will get better! Thanks for coming.


Ça fait un bout de temps que je me dis que je devrais utiliser les boutons dans mes projets. Et bien en voici une tentative... Je n'en suis pas particulièrement fière mais bon... Je vais m'améliorer! Merci pour votre visite!

7 commentaires:

K Hutchinson a dit...

I love it! The flower looks so cute with the ribbon stem and leaves! The Lo is cute!

Julie Prichard a dit...

Very pretty! I like the button center and the stitched ribbon!

Alhambra Club a dit...

Great card, love the flower and how you used the ribbon for the stem.

Maria a dit...

Oh I think you did a fabulous job with the butoom. Your flower looks grat and I love the stitched stem and leaves! Great job.

Maria

thimbles bobbins paper and ink a dit...

I think it is so sweet! Love the button in the flower! Super card.

christie a dit...

This is so pretty! I love how you made the ribbon look like a stem! The layout is great too.

Myrnabs a dit...

Pure genius!