mardi 9 octobre 2007

Carte d'anniversaire - Birthday card


Here is an attemp to use the hostess set "All about occasion". I have a hard time playing with that one. You will see another realisation with this set soon. At least I'm trying! Have a good day.

Voici une tentative d'utilisation du jeu d'estampes d'hôtesse "Belles occasions". J'ai de la difficulté à utiliser ce jeu d'estampes. Vous allez voir une autre réalisation faite avec ce jeu très bientôt. Au moins j'essai! Passez une bonne journée.

5 commentaires:

Maria a dit...

You did a wonderful job! I really love the colors and the great layout! I really love how you tilted the sentiment. It looks great!

Maria

K Hutchinson a dit...

Love the colors and the LO!

Anonyme a dit...

J'aime beaucoups ... allez , on retourne travailler (hihihi)!

bye et bonne journée !
valérie

Courtney a dit...

I love what you did to the scallop punch! Cute!

Unknown a dit...

WHAT A FUNKY CARD!GREAT JOB.