mardi 29 janvier 2008

Best wishes - Meilleurs voeux


Here is the card we give one of our friend for her 30the birthday that will be tomorrow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE. We just kidnapped her to bring her to the restaurant. I like this cool technique to make card. I was inspired by Marika how is especially good at it. I invite you to go take a look at her blog. I've done some more of that kind of card and I will be showing them to you in the future.

Voici la carte que nous avons donnée à notre collègue et amie Annie pour ses 30 ans (sa vrai fête est demain soit le 30 janvier). BONNE FÊTE ANNIE. Nous l'avons simplement kidnappée pour l'amener au restaurant. J'aime bien cette technique pour faire des cartes. J'ai été inspiré par Marika qui est particulièrement bonne avec cette technique. Je vous invite à visiter son blogue. J'ai fait quelques cartes dans le même genre que je vais vous montrer dans les jours à venir.

4 commentaires:

K Hutchinson a dit...

What a great card! I love it! Beautiful scene that you made!

Courtney a dit...

Great job, Pascale, as usual! I have this set but have yet to be inspired to use it. I think you've inspired me!! Thanks!

Alex a dit...

This is a great card Pascale - I am sure she will love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

My Paper World a dit...

The animals are so cute! and I really like the doodled border!
Nicola xx