dimanche 27 janvier 2008

My paper world - Sketch 3


Here is my entry for the 3Th sketch of My paper world. I've used some rub on and I like the way it turned out! Have a great day!

Voici ma participation pour le 3ème sketch sur le blogue My paper world. J'ai utilisé des décalques pour les écritures et j'aime assez l'effet que ça a produit! Passez une belle journée!

15 commentaires:

K Hutchinson a dit...

It turned out wonderful! Love the colors! I have never used a rub on either!

Courtney a dit...

I love the way the butterfly just pops out. You're good with those butterflies, girl!

Ana Baird a dit...

It's beautiful and love your butterfly!

LISA a dit...

such a pretty card, i love the colours!
Lisa x

My Paper World a dit...

Pascale, your card is BEAUTIFUL!
You have picked the perfect stamps and colour combo!
The butterfly looks so pretty, and that ribbon is the perfect finishing touch!
Thanks so much for doing my stetch!
Nicola xx

Marlou McAlees a dit...

what a beautiful card you made using Nicola's sketch :) great work :)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink a dit...

Very, VERY pretty!!

~ Jennifer

Pink Blossom Creations a dit...

lovely card... beautiful colours

caroline x

Courtney a dit...

TAG! You're it!

Go check out my blog...

Unknown a dit...

Tres bien - c'est tres jolie! Lol x

Alex a dit...

It's beautiful Pascale, I really like the colors you used and the rubons look great! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Katie a dit...

What a lovely card Pascale, the rub on is perfect!

Melissa a dit...

Fabulous!

Many Blessings,
M.

Cheryl KVD a dit...

I love everything about this card...the colors, design, stamps, layout....it's beautiful!

debby4000 a dit...

Gorgeous card, you've used the sketch beautifully