lundi 11 février 2008

RAK FROM- BRIGITTE - Acte de bonté


Look at the wonderful card I've received from Brigitte directly from Australia! I love the blog world! :) You can visit her new blog here. She is also blogging in French and English :) Thank you Brigitte! :)


Regardez la merveilleuse carte que j'ai reçue de Brigitte directement de l'Australie! J'aime le monde du blog! :) Vous pouvez visiter son nouveau blog ici. Elle blogue en français et en anglais elle aussi :) Merci Brigitte! :)

7 commentaires:

Alex a dit...

That is a stunning card Pascale - lucky you!

I hope you are feeling better! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

K Hutchinson a dit...

pretty card! You are lucky!

Maria a dit...

Aww how sweet for Brigitte to send you such a beautiful card! Her blog site is fabulous! I love her layouts!!

Maria

Misty a dit...

Very nice RAK. I too adore my bloggin' friends.
Misty

Ana Baird a dit...

It's gorgeous! Many thanks for your Anniversary wishes!

My Paper World a dit...

It's really pretty! Brigitte has a great blog! xx

Courtney a dit...

Wow... very pretty!