samedi 17 mai 2008

desk frame - cadre de bureau






Since I'm all alone this weekend while my husband when to visit is father, who is sick, with our daughter I tought I would show you a little desk decoration I've made to remind me of my family while I'm working.
I wish you all a great weekend!



Comme je suis toute seule pour la fin de semaine puisque mon conjoint est allé visiter son père qui est malade avec notre fille, je me suis dit que je pourrais vous partager une petite décoration pour mettre sur le bureau au travail pour me rappeler ma petite famille. Je vous souhaite une excellente fin de semaine!

14 commentaires:

K Hutchinson a dit...

awww this is so sweet! I love the photo's you used too! Have a wonderful weekend!

Lorie a dit...

Oh, my! That is so cute!

Janine a dit...

WOW!! This is just fabulous. What a great project!

Courtney a dit...

awwwww.... that is just too precious! Thanks for sharing, and great job!

like my new picture? ---->

Alex a dit...

this is darling Pascalse! And,your little girl is really cute! What a wonderful desk ornament! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

My Paper World a dit...

It's beautiful Pascale! xx

Misty a dit...

This is so pretty. I need to get our new family pictures taken. Hope that things are going happily for you. Your little girl is adorable. Take care.
Misty

Misty a dit...

I also wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I know that once I got past week ten with this pregnancy I was much relieved, but still worried. I am now almost 24 weeks and things still look good. Take very good care of yourself.
Misty

Laura a dit...

This is just adorable! I need to case this. TFS!
Laura

Sherri Thacker a dit...

How cute is this! I love it!!

Risa a dit...

I love your desk frame, it is super cute and the pictures are adorable!
malieta:)

Thanh Vo a dit...

What a great photo of your family! I love the colours you chose, it goes well.

ScrapSoon a dit...

This is adorable,well done.
Love the collors you've used and sych a sweet photo's.
Your little girl is verry sweet.
Hope everything is a bit okay with the family in law.
Have a wonderfull weekend.

kathleenh a dit...

Your desktop coaster frame is beautiful! I love the papers and the colors you chose.