samedi 28 juin 2008

A little bird - Petit oiseau


Here is a little card I've made with an image I've recieved as a Rack from Nicola :) I hope you like it.

On a more personal point of view, I will have my ultrasound on July 4th. We may know what will be the sex of the baby. I'm always telling people that giving birth is enough surprise for myself :) The pregnancy is going well so far. I now feel the baby move :). I wish you all a great week! :)


Voici une carte que j'ai faite avec une image que j'ai reçu de Nicola :) J'espère que vous aimez.

D'un point de vu plus personnel, je vais avoir mon échographie le 4 juillet. On va demander le sexe du bébé. Comme je dis toujours, l'accouchement me suffi amplement comme surprise! La grossesse se déroule bien jusqu'à maintenant. Je sens maintenant le bébé bouger :). Je vous souhaite une excellente semaine! :)

10 commentaires:

Anne Bélanger a dit...

J'aime beaucoup ta carte avec ses couleurs douces.

Je te souhaite une belle échographie, que tu aies la confirmation que le bébé se porte à merveille, et en prime, que vous connaissiez le sexe du bébé.

Lesli a dit...

She is beautiful!!! How can I get a stamp like that?

K Hutchinson a dit...

OMG that is such a sweet card! I love it! So glad to hear that things are going well! Sure do miss you!

Lorie a dit...

What a super cute card! How exciting about the ultrasound and that baby moving around! I'm just so excited for you!

Allison Rankin a dit...

Very cute Pascale! Love these Magnolias!

Deborah a dit...

Adorable card! How exciting for you feeling your little one kicking! Take good care! Deb

Courtney a dit...

Ooh!! I will be checking back on July 4th!!!

Oh yes, GREAT card!

Alex a dit...

Soooo cute Pascale, I love the colors, and she is totally adorable - looks great with the scalloped edges! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

My Paper World a dit...

You coloured her beautifully Pascale!
I'm so happy to hear that everything is going well! xx

Ila a dit...

Your card is Gorgeous!! your coloring of Tilda is Wonderful!!