jeudi 13 novembre 2008

Dolphins - Dauphins


Another kind of card. I've used peel off for this one. It's a small 3X3 inches card. I like the simplicity and the look of it.

7 days to go before the C-section and the new baby will be with us.
Have a great day all.


Une autre sorte de carte. J'ai utilisé des Peel off pour cette carte. C'est une carte de 3 pouces par 3 pouces. J'aime la simplicité qu'elle dégage.

Il reste seulement 7 jours avant la césarienne et qu'on voit le bout du nez de notre petite.

Passez une excellente journée

10 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

This is gorgeous! I love it!

Courtney a dit...

7 days! Holy Cow! It'll be here before you know it! Love your card, too!

Deborah a dit...

Love dolphins! I saw a few playing pretty close in yesterday on my home from the doctor! The ocean was as blue as your card! Your card is wonderful! How exciting, only a week to go! Oh my goodness! Best wishes and prayers to you and the new one! Deb

Lorie a dit...

This is a great card! Wow! I can't believe how fast this time has gone. Hugs to you and a safe delivery!

Janine a dit...

WOW!!! Keep us posted PAscale... How exciting!!
Cute card too.

Allison Rankin a dit...

Great dolphins...love the metal embellies in the middle!

Ila a dit...

This is Gorgeous and So Fabulous!! I love what you've done here!!

Take Care!!..Hugs, Ila

Alex a dit...

Very pretty Pascale, I love those blues! WOW!! Sure is getting close to having a new miracle, I wish you and your family a joyous day in welcoming your new little one! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Ana Baird a dit...

Love the dolphins Pascale! Great card!

Catherine a dit...

what a gorgeous card. 7 days and counting...woo hooo :)