jeudi 4 décembre 2008

Christmas card - Carte de Noël



I've made this Christmas card with the new stamp set from SU!. I love those skaters and I find this snowflake very pretty too.

Have a wonderful day.


J'ai fait cette carte de Noël avec le nouveau jeu d'estampas de SU!. J'aime beaucoup ces patineurs et je trouve le flocon vraiment beau.

Passez une bonne journée.

9 commentaires:

K Hutchinson a dit...

This is so pretty! I love those skaters too! Very fun layout!

Lorie a dit...

How fun that you snuck in some time to stamp! Love the card!

Alex a dit...

Gorgeous card Pascale!! Glad you were able to take some time for you and stamp!! I bet you are enjoying the new baby!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Misty a dit...

How wonderful. I haven't been getting around to my normal blogs very much either. Sophie is just so beautiful. I sure you are so happy. Babies are just so wonderful. Her big sister looks like she loves her already. So glad you posted pictures. She's amazing.
Misty

Deborah a dit...

Gorgeous card! Those skaters have a vintage feel, and your snowflakes are great! Hugs to baby Sophie! Deb

Shelly a dit...

Trés jolie Pascale! J'aime le ruban rouge xx

Ila a dit...

This is So Gorgeous!! I love these skaters!!..Hugs,Ila

Cheryl KVD a dit...

Wow! I can't believe you have any time to create such a beautiful card right now!! Sophie is darling!!

Anonyme a dit...

This card is beaudiiiful Pascale !!
Well done ;)