lundi 16 février 2009

Roses on Paper Challenge Blog! #6


Here is my take at this challenge. Follow the link to see what I'm talking about! Have a great day!

Voici ma participation à ce défi. Suivez ce lien pour voir ce dont je parle! Bonne journée!

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

I love your take on the challenge! She is adorable!

Karen a dit...

Fun card Pascale! Love the colors and of course, she's so cute! :>

Anonyme a dit...

This is so pretty. The three red flowers is a nice touch.

stampingtink a dit...

I love your card! The red is so pretty and I love the flowers! Thanks so much for joining our challenge and good luck!

Allison Rankin a dit...

Cute Magnolia...did you color her on watercolor paper? (It looks textured!)

Risa a dit...

Your card is very pretty and Tilda is super cute Pesc!
hugs
Risa:)