vendredi 1 mai 2009

Circles - Cercles


I was trying my circle cutter for this card. Not my favorite ever but well better then to show you nothing! I did not have much time on the net lately. We went to Montréal for a week and then came back to a dead computer! So I have a new improve one... :)
Have a wonderful day.

Oh I almost forgot I was mentionned on the SCRAPZINE, it's in French but the projects are universal :)


Je faisais des essais avec mon coupeur de cercles... Ce n'est pas ma carte préférée mais c'est mieu que de ne rien vous présenter!! J'ai eu très peu de temps sur le net dernièrement. Nous sommes allés une semaine à Montréal pour revenir avec un ordinateur qui avait rendu l'âme! J'ai maintenant un ordi neuf et amélioré... :)

Passez une bonne journée.

Oh, j'oubliais presque j'ai été mentionnée sur SCRAPZINE,!

2 commentaires:

Ila a dit...

Your card is Fabulous!!...love the colors and the way you've used these circles. Thanks so much for entering my candy...Good Luck!!...Hugs, Ila

Allison Rankin a dit...

So pretty...nice soft colors and I love all the circles!