vendredi 15 mai 2009

A gift from a RAK - Un cadeau d'un cadeau!!




I've received a RAK from MonkeyLove who is a friend over at the STamp Shack (see link in my side bar). The chipboard, paper and embellishement she send me were simply wonderful. So here is what I made with it. It's a brag book for my goddaugther who is now my daugher Godmother! Do you follow me? In fact the mother of the Godmother of my last daughter is the Godmother of my first daughter! Anyway... She was really happy with the book that I made her and I was really happy to play with all that fabulous stuff I got! So thank you MonkeyLove and I wish you all a great day!

J'ai reçu un cadeau par pure gentillesse de MonkeyLove qui est une amie au StampShack (voir le lien dans ma barre de côté). Le chipboard, papier et les éléments de décorations qu'elle m'a envoyée sont simplement magnifique. Alors voici ce que j'en ai fait. C'est un livre pour ma filleule qui est maintenant la marraine de ma fille! Vous suivez? En fait, le mère de la marraine de ma dernière fille est la marraine de ma première fille! En résumé, ma filleule était vraiment ravie du petit livre et je me suis bien amusée à le créer avec le matériel génial que j'avais reçu! Alors merci Monkeylove. Je vous souhaite à tous une excellente journée!

2 commentaires:

Ila a dit...

Wow!! this little brag book is Gorgeous!!...What a lovely gift!!..Your goddaughter will love it!!...Hugs, Ila

Fe-Fe a dit...

This is gorgeous. What a beautiful gift for your daughter's Godmother. I'm not surprised she loved it.

Hugs
Fe x