mardi 2 juin 2009

2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Showdown


With this card, I'm entering the 1st Annual 2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Showdown. Here were you can see the sketch and the prize I could won! I had a lot of fun coloring this image for it and playing around with that sketch. I hope you like!
Have a great day and thanks for visiting me! :)


Avec cette carte je participe au "1st Annual 2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Showdown". Vous pouvez voir les détails du concours en suivant ce lien. J'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à colorier cette image et à m'amuser avec ce sketch. J'espère que vous aimez!
Je vous souhaite une excellente journée et merci de me visiter! :)

18 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Soooo Pretty in Pink! I love your color combo and that border is gorgeous!

Laura Davis a dit...

Thank you for entering our fun competition! This card is darling, I love your stamped image:)
Laura & Kazan

~Lori Roop a dit...

So very sweet!! Cute image and flower! TFP!

Latisha a dit...

Such a sweet card, just beautiful

Lesley a dit...

I have left you an award on my blog
Lesley x

anja curvers a dit...

Very sweet card indeed.

AUsome mom a dit...

This is just precious. I love the darling little girl with her baby doll. Beautiful job.

Kim Sonksen a dit...

Ohhh this is super cute. I adore that stamp
Thanks so much for taking part in the UCS

christie a dit...

Awww, this is really cute!! I love the fuzzy flower!

Ana Baird a dit...

I love this card Pascale! stunning!

Anonyme a dit...

that is the sweetest card! good luck!

Alex a dit...

This card is precious Pascale!! I love all the details and your coloring is amazing, beautiful card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Julia Aston a dit...

This is lovely! You've colored your sweet image wonderfully - and I love the pinks and the flower - good luck in the contest!

Melissa a dit...

So very lovely!

Many Blessings,
M.

Cheryl KVD a dit...

Oh, I love this!! What an adorable image - and you colored it so well! Awesome!

Allison Rankin a dit...

You have been on a roll Pascale! Love this cute little image and all that pink is adorable!

Brigitte d'Australie a dit...

BRAVO BRAVO !!
elle est tro mimiiii !!

Fe-Fe a dit...

What an adorable stamp and gorgeous card. Love it!