samedi 31 octobre 2009

Design element and a new bathroom - Nouvelle salle de bain et décor élément






Here is our new bathroom. I've shown you some before and after! I bet you can tell wich one is the after!!! I really love the design element on the wall. I was afraid it would be hard to put correctly but I was even able to put it all by myself!

I have to be back to work this week. Starting Thusday.

Have a wonderful day all!


Voici des photos de notre nouvelle salle de bain. Je vous montre des photos d'avant et après. Je suis pas mal certaine que vous êtes en mesure de savoir vous-même quels sont les après!! J'aime beaucoup le décor élément sur le mur. J'avais peur que ce soit difficile à appliquer mais finalement j'y suis parvenue seule!

Le retour au travail se fera mardi!

Bonne journée à tous!

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Oh how cool! I wondered how those images worked on the walls! Looks great!

Beate a dit...

Your new bathroom looks great. The design elements look great there.
Hugs and smiles

Risa a dit...

I love the look of your new bathroom Pesc! Everything looks bigger and brighter and your design element is fab on the wall!
hugs
Risa:)