samedi 14 novembre 2009

Birthday coming up - Une fête à venir


Don't have a new project to show you since I've been back to work and with Audrey being sick for a whole week during that time and my hot water tank giving up on us... I've been some how busy!!! Audrey is feeling much better now so hopefully we will be able to go back to a "normal" life. I did not think I would find that so hard to go back to work. It's only 3 days a week for now and it's more then enough!

This week Sophie will be 1 years old!!! So I have to start preparing her birthday. All the "free" time will be put on that. I just tought I would show you one of the cupcake I've made for my goddaughter some weeks ago. She liked them a lot :)

Have a wonderful day all and thanks for your visit and comment :)


Je n'ai pas de nouveau projet à vous présenter actuellement puisqu'entre me retour au travail, Audrey qui a été malade pour 1 semaine à la maison et le réservoir d'eau chaude qui a rendu l'âme... j'ai été plutôt occupée!!!! Audrey va beaucoup mieux maintenant et j'espère que nous serons un mesure de retourner à une vie "normale". Je ne pensais pas que je trouverais ça si difficile de retourner au travail. J'y vais juste 3 jours par semaine et c'est plus que suffisant pour l'instant!

Cette semaine, Sophie aura 1 an!!! Je vais donc préparer son anniversaire. Tout le temps "libre" sera consacré à cette tâche :). Je vous présente simplement un petit gâteau fait pour la fête de ma filleuil il y a quelques semaines. Ils ont fait fureur :)

Bonne journée à tous et merci de votre visite et de vos commentaires :)

9 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Such a yummy looking cupcake! I can't believe Sophie is going to be a year old all ready! WOW the time flies! Sam will be 7 this coming week!

Diane a dit...

Oh my that looks delicious!!!
I'm sure she loved it,those sparkles look awesome!
I can't believe your baby will be 1 already,where does time go!!!!

Lesley a dit...

j'espère votre fille as
avait une bonne fête.
Le petit gâteau l'aie bon. Je suis content votre fille Audrey va beaucoup mieux.

à bientôt

Lesley

Ana Baird a dit...

looks really yummy Pascale!

Jeanette a dit...

Time goes by so quickly, doesn't it! Hope everyone is feeling better and that your little one has a good birthday!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Janine a dit...

They look FABULOUS!!!

Risa a dit...

You are quite the baker Pesc, your cupcake looks delicious! I hope your daughter is feeling better soon. Take care and happy baking!
hugs
Risa:)

Ana Baird a dit...

Thanks Pascale for your comments. Hope you're keeping well. Hugs.

Far North a dit...

Happy Birthday wishes to Sophie!!