samedi 28 novembre 2009

Christmas card - Carte de Noël



Here is one of the card I've manage to made. I've received this image from a secret friend.

It will now be time to put the Chirstmas tree on... I'm wondering if it will survive to Sophie! LOL

Have a great week all!


Voici une carte de Noël que je suis parvenue à faire. J'ai reçu cette image d'une amie secrète.

Il sera bientôt temps de faire l'arbre de Noël... je me demande s'il va survivre à Sophie! LOL

Bonne semaine à tous!

5 commentaires:

Fab a dit...

Super sympa ta carte j'aime bien les coins opposés arondis - Very cute card I really like the rounded corners on opposite sides.

Bisous-Hugz
X
Fab

Helen a dit...

Hi Pesc!
I have given you an award - see here for details!
Hope you and your family are well,
Helen xx

Anonyme a dit...

Oh my this is such a sweet card! I got my tree up over the weekend! Its so pretty to sit and look at the lights at night!

Bev a dit...

What a sweet card hun, gorgeous image and papers and superb details x

Allison Rankin a dit...

This is so cute! I love the kraft paper with the snowflakes!