samedi 6 novembre 2010

95 years old! – 95 ans!

DSC_0588csapw

I've made this card for someone I love very much and she turned 95 years old this year! She is like my grand-mother.  She was always around when I was little. I could not go to her birthday party because the girls where sick but I did send her this card. I tought that this sentiment from SU! was perfect for that! You have to beleive it to see it!

Have a wonderful day!

J’ai fait cette carte pour une femme que j’aime beaucoup et qui a fêté ces 95 ans cette année! Elle est comme ma grand-mère et était toujours présente lorsque j’étais petite. Je n’ai pu aller à son party d’anniversaire car mes filles étaient malades mais je lui ai envoyé cette carte. Je trouvais cette pensée très appropriée!

 

Bonne journée à tous!

1 commentaire:

K Hutchinson a dit...

Your card is gorgeous! I am sure she loved it! To bad you did not get to see her on her Birthday! HUGS!