dimanche 17 juillet 2011

Sympathie card – Carte de sympathie

Hello everyone.

Here is an easel card have made for my aunt and her family who lost her husband some weeks ago. I have used glossy cardstock that I have embossed and distress. I've also put some shimering paint to stamp the Cross.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!

Have a great day :)

Bonjour tout le monde.

Voici une carte-chevalet que j'ai faite pour ma tante et sa famille qui a perdu son mari il y a quelques semaines. J'ai utilisé du papier brillant que j'ai embossé et sur lequel j'ai ajouté de l'encre pour “vieillir” le tout. J'ai aussi utilisé de la peinture chatoyante pour estamper la Croix.

J'espère que vous passez tous un excellent été!

Passez une bonne journée :)

DSC_2090casbw

DSC_2089caspw

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Gorgeous card for such a sad occasion, so sorry for your loss! HUGS!

Janine a dit...

Beautiful cards Pascale!

Marlene a dit...

Your card is gorgeous!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I'm glad you are enjoying the freebies!

Anonyme a dit...

that is really lovely, I have such a hard time with sympathy cards.

BTW I have used colored pencils with goo-gone and it works great, I haven't tried baby oil though...