dimanche 29 avril 2012

So gratful – Si reconnaissante

DSC_8141sc

I'm back in my house!!! And this is the first card I've made now that we are starting to get everything back where it should be!

To give you a long story short, we discovered that we had a lot of molds in our house last November. Since then we have been away from home (staying at my dad first and then in an apartment with 1 bedroom). We finally made it back home last week after 5 months away. All this was not covered by insurances so let me just tell you that those months were really stressful for us and the kids.

But now we are back and I'm just grateful that our healths are going better than before and that we had so many great persons on our journey.

If you have been following me and you still do, thanks for your patience! I'm not sure how often I will be able to post since we have to adapt in our renovated house. But this is a start! 

Je suis de retour à la maison!!! Et voici la première carte que j’ai faite, maintenant que nous commençons à remettre tout en place!

Pour faire une très longue histoire courte, nous avons découvert des moisissures, beaucoup de moisissures dans notre maison en novembre dernier.  Depuis, nous avons vécus hors de notre domicile (chez mon père pour quelques mois et dans un 3 1/2 par la suite).  Nous sommes finalement de retour à la maison depuis la semaine dernière après 5 mois! Toute cette histoire n’était pas couverte par les assurances alors vous pouvez imaginer comment cette situation a été très stressante pour nous et les filles.

Mais maintenant nous sommes de retour à la maison et je suis simplement reconnaissante que nos santés s’améliorent et pour toutes les personnes merveilleuses qui se sont trouvées sur notre chemin pendant cette aventure.

Si vous me suiviez et le faite toujours, merci de votre fidélité! Je ne suis pas certaine de la fréquence à laquelle je vais pouvoir publier puisque nous devons nous réajuster dans notre maison rénovée mais c’est un début.

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

What a gorgeous card! Love this color combo! I am so glad you are finally back in your house, how stressful! xox

Anonyme a dit...

I am glad you are back home in a healthy house! Take care!

Ann Schach a dit...

I am so happy to hear that you are back in your home. What a terrible experience to have to go through. Your card is beautiful! I love the embossed background!

Shelly a dit...

Hi! Lovely to hear from you! Such a pretty card, love those colours together, Shelly x

Allison Rankin a dit...

That is so beautiful! I love the stamp and your coloring is stunning...great job (and nice to see you blogging!).

Beate a dit...

Oh....beautiful image, coloring and card.
Hugs and smiles

Me, My Stamps and I a dit...

beautiful card !!!
love the ribbon treatment!!!
tfs:)

trudelmj a dit...

Belle sobriété, j'aime!