mercredi 22 août 2007

Little bag - Petit sac


Voici, tel que promis, la photo du sac que nous avons réalisé lors de notre rencontre de démonstratrice et sur lequel je me suis basée pour fabriquer le sac de bonbons que je vous ai présenté il y a quelques jours.

Here, as promise, the picture of the little bag we have made at the demo meeting. I've use it for inspiration to do the candies bag that I did show you some days ago.

5 commentaires:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink a dit...

Your little bags are wonderful! I'm really enjoying seeing your beautiful work! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Julie Prichard a dit...

Super cute! I too am a big fan of le bon bons..lol

K Hutchinson a dit...

Very cute! Love the colors! What a fun why to give a gift!

Swamp Tulip a dit...

I love this. How adorable - the colors are so pretty.

Teresa

Anonyme a dit...

very cute!!! I love it, and what happy colors too!
Cindi
:)