jeudi 4 octobre 2007

Invitation

Before I talk to you about that invitation, let me show you the beautifull card Jodene have send me to thank me for the little prize she won here! Thanks to you for sending me that great card!

Avant de vous parler de mon invitation, laissez moi vous montrer la merveilleuse carte que Jodene m'a envoyée pour me remercier pour le prix qu'elle avait gagné ici! Merci à toi de m'avoir envoyé une aussi belle carte!


Coming back to the invitation, you may know that October 6 is the world wide day for card making. So the SU! demos up here will join in a local near on saterday afternoon to make cards. All the cards that will be made that day will be give to local charity. What a great idea, don't you think? The way it will work is that everyone that want to join is welcome. Everyone bring their own stuff to make cards. They will be some participating prizes. I know, if you read that in English, you may stay too far from here to come but at least you will know what I'm telling in French!

Bon, l'invitaiton maintenant. Vous savez peut-être que le 6 octobre est la journée mondiale de confection de cartes. Alors quelques démonstratices SU!de la région vont se réunir à la cafétériat de l'école secondaire dans le secteur Mingan pour un après-midi de confection de carte. Toutes les cartes qui seront faites lors de cette demi-journée seront données à des organismes de la région. C'est une excellente idée, vous êtes d'accord? La façon dont ça va fonctionner c'est que chaque personne qui désire participer est bienvenue. Il suffit d'apporter votre propre matériel (carton, ciseaux, adhésif, estampes, encre...) pour faire des cartes. Il va y avoir quelques prix de présence à gagner. Si vous êtes intéressés à vous joindre à nous, vous êtes les bienvenus. J'apprécierais que vous m'avisiez de votre venue en m'envoyant un courriel. J'espère que nous serons plusieurs pour faire des cartes et échanger! Ça va être très amusant.

Résumé :
Cafétériat de l'école secondaire dans le secteur Mingan
13h00 à 16h00 (vous pouvez venir pour tout l'après midi ou seulement pour une partie)
Samedi 6 octobre

Apporter votre matériel et votre bonne humeur!!

7 commentaires:

My Paper World a dit...

Awwww! what a cute card! Lucky you!

K Hutchinson a dit...

What a sweet card! I can't wait for WCMD! It is going to be so much fun!

Alex a dit...

what a great card!!! I love your blog, and have enjoyed browsing it so now I have you bookmarked so I can come back often! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Renée Storch a dit...

Pascale, that is a great card that Jodene sent you!!! I hope you have fun on World Card Making Day!

jodene a dit...

Thanks for showing my card. Have a wonderful time making cards!!

The Cryer Family a dit...

Hi Pesc - hope you don't mind, but I have 'tagged' you! The details are on my blog...
Helen x

Anonyme a dit...

Ohhh what a sweet and cute card !!
and have a lovelly time making cards !! (my first love with craft is with cardmaking, i should be ashame not to make any lately !!)
Grosses bises d'Australie:)