samedi 6 octobre 2007

Pain maison -Homemade bread



Since I have done a lot of cards lately I did not work a lot on my daughter scrapbook. Here is a page where we were making home bread together. She had so much fun "painting" with oil! She did like very much putting the little balls of bread in place. I've use again a Simply'scrappin kit to make it. It's so easy this way.

Dernièrement j'ai fait beaucoup de carte et peu de pages pour l'album de ma fille. En voici une où nous faisions du pain maison ensemble. Elle a eu tellement de plaisir à "peinturer" les moules avec l'huile! Elle aimait aussi beaucoup placer les boules de pâtes dans les moules. J'ai utilisé une trousse Simply'scrappin pour faire cette page. C'est tellement facile de cette façon!

7 commentaires:

Corinna is Stamptopia.com a dit...

Great scrapbook page. I love how your blog is bilingual. It's funny how I read both.. kind of like watching a movie with subtitles.. you read the subtitles even though you understand what they are saying. :)

The Cryer Family a dit...

This is so cute!
Of course I don't mind if you do it all in French by the way - it will be good practise for me! (My Mum and Dad have a house in France, but my French is only very basic at the moment!)
Helen x

The Cryer Family a dit...

This is so cute!
Of course I don't mind if you do it all in French by the way - it will be good practise for me! (My Mum and Dad have a house in France, but my French is only very basic at the moment!)
Helen x

Alhambra Club a dit...

What a wonderful page this is so cute and thank you again for your wonderful hints for picture taking.

K Hutchinson a dit...

what a wonderful page! I love all the details! I never remember to take picture of boys when we do stuff like this!

Fe-Fe a dit...

What a lovely layout. Lovely colours and your daughter is such a cutie.

christie a dit...

This is a great page! I love the layout. Your daughter is soooo cute too, it looks like she is having a lot of fun.