vendredi 4 janvier 2008

Angel card - Carte angélique


I was so happy to finaly have some time to play with those stamps that Kim send me. Thanks you again by the way! I felt in love with those littles angels (you will see another tomorrow). I still have 2 days before to go back to work. I hope I will have some more time to "play" since I have to undo the Christmas decoration in order to be able to celebrate my daugther birthday next weekend! She is so anxioux about it and making a lot of plan!

J'étais tellement contente d'avoir enfin un peu de temps pour encrer ces estampes que j'ai reçues de la part de Kim. Merci encore par le même occasion! Je suis tombée en amour tout de suite avec ces petits anges (un autre est à venir demain). Il me reste 2 jours de congé avant de retourner au travail. J'espère que je vais avoir encore un peu de temps pour "m'amuser" compte tenu que je dois défaire les décorations de Noël puisque nous allons célébrer la fête de ma fille la fin de semaine prochaine! Elle a tellement hâte et fait pleins de projets!

9 commentaires:

Maria a dit...

I love your little angel card. I love how you puffed up the cloud! I'm sorry to hear you will have to return to work. It must be hard to get back in the groove of things. Our decorations went down a few days after Christmas. Luckily, my husband did all the work! He thinks I'm too slow! LOL!

Maria

K Hutchinson a dit...

This is so cute! I love the fluffy cloud! I have to get my Christmas decorations down yet too! YUCK!

Risa a dit...

I love your angel card...very cute!
malieta:)

Nancy Riley a dit...

Adorable card! Super cute image, and lovely color combination!!!

My Paper World a dit...

Very cute!

Unknown a dit...

LOVE YOUR ANGEL STAMP! CUTE CARD!

Anonyme a dit...

1. how sweet, pesc !!!love the cloud puffy !!!!
tfs,
chat

Anonyme a dit...

Wowww !! i thought the 'LIttle boy' card was sooo cute but look at this one !! ohhhh even cuter !!!

OUahhhh !! je trouvais que la carte de 'Petit garcon' etait trop mimiiii mais alors celle-ci avec l'ange...ohhh je craque !!

Cheryl KVD a dit...

This is super cute!! I love the 3-D look!!
Cheryl