mercredi 20 février 2008

Entre amies - Between friends


I have to admit, it's a complete girly kind of card but I love it so much! It's a derivate from Nicola's sketch! I've played a lot with this sketch and you will see that I've made of lot of card using it. Have a wonderful day!

JE l'avoue c'est une carte très "fille" mais je l'aime tellement! C'est un dérivé du dernier sketch de Nicola. J'ai confectionné plusieurs cartes avec ce sketch en le modifiant légèrement. Vous verrez plusieurs cartes de ce type dans les prochains messages. Passez une excellente journée.

18 commentaires:

Diane a dit...

Bonjour,c'est drole...j'ai poster une carte avec la meme etampe aujourd'hui!! J'adore ta carte,les couleures sont tres belles!!

Diane a dit...

I guess great minds think alike,lol!!!

K Hutchinson a dit...

It is gorgeous! I love the sketch! Your coloring is wonderful! Like the new banner too....makes me feel warm on this cold WI day!

Lorie a dit...

This card is adorable! Way to go!

Ana Baird a dit...

Really sweet! The flowers is beautiful!

Becca a dit...

Such a pretty card. I have a photo of my neice and I (she is older too funny) with our back towards the camera.
The colours are so pretty.
Bela

Alex a dit...

what an adorable card! I just love the image, so girly! And that flower is awesome - this is a great card Pascale! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Patty Tanúz a dit...

Your card is so sweet!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
My last work is a little crawn, with a little bird hehehe do you want see it??? come AQUI !!! Kisses from México!

Misty a dit...

You know, I just love that your SU sentiments are in French, that's amazing. Adorable card and nicely put together.
Misty

Melissa a dit...

SO cute!!

Me, My Stamps and I a dit...

hi pesc,
wonderful card !!!! li have always loved this set,can't part with it.
tfs
chat

Anonyme a dit...

Maybe so girly but sooo cute !!

peut-etre tres fille mais siiii mignon !!!

Cheryl KVD a dit...

I am always a sucker for pink, girly cards. This one is so cute!
Cheryl

My Paper World a dit...

It's adorable Pascale! I lOVE your girly card! and I think it's perfect for the sketch! You have adapted it to suit your needs, I did that yesterday too!
Nicola xx

tchoucreation a dit...

très fille!! c'est super!! elle est adorable!

Courtney a dit...

What a sweet card, I agree with you!

craftyb a dit...

Hi P, I LOVE your card - it's adorable! bx

Marlou McAlees a dit...

gorgeous!!! card!!! love it :)