mardi 19 février 2008

Unfrogettable - Ingrenouillable



A little card 4 1/4'' X 4 1/4''. I've done the resist technique on glossy paper with White Staz'On. It's my favorite resist stuff on this. It dried almost immediatly on glossy paper. I will use the card template I've made for those card that you can download on this post. Have a beautiful day!

Voici une petite carte de 4 1/4'' X 4 1/4''. J'ai fait la technique de résistance sur papier glacé en utilisant le Staz'On blanc. C'est mon produit préféré pour la résistance sur papier glacé. Çà sèche de façon presque instantanée. Je vais utiliser le patron pour enveloppe que j'ai confectionné et que vous pouvez télécharger dans ce message.. Je vous souhaite une excellente journée!

13 commentaires:

K Hutchinson a dit...

Cute LO...love the resist technique you used!

Janine a dit...

What a neat card.. Love that technique !!
Have a wonderful day !

Ana Baird a dit...

Completely adorable! Great technique!

Alex a dit...

Very cute Pascale, this is a great technique! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Catherine a dit...

very cute!

My Paper World a dit...

That technique looks really great!
I love the cute frog Pascale!
Nicola xx

Alhambra Club a dit...

This came out great, love this technique, your card is wonderful

Thanh Vo a dit...

*big hugs to you my friend*

I know I havent visited in awhile, but I am thinking of you.

Lesli a dit...

Such a great card - I love the frog and dragonfly!

Fab a dit...

Super Jolie ta carte, j'ai un stazon blanc mais je ne l'utilise presque jamais...tu m'as donné une idée là !

Very cute card, I have a white stazon but I seldom use it...you just gave me an idea there !

Anonyme a dit...

woww !! resist technique with white stazon ?? never tried this !!

Cheryl KVD a dit...

Wow!! I've never tried the resist technique before. It looks awesome. I might have to try it, but I'm scared!! :)
Cheryl

Courtney a dit...

I'm in love with that frog. Very cute!