samedi 16 février 2008

Hourra pour toi - Hooray for you


Here is my entry for Nicola's sketch 4. I change it a bit so I did not have to do a tent fold. I hope you like! Have a great saturday.

Voici mon essai pour 4ème sketch de Nicola. Je l'ai modifié un peu pour ne pas avoir à faire une partie qui dépasse. J'espère que vous aimez! Bon samedi.

7 commentaires:

K Hutchinson a dit...

It is a lovely card! That image is so cute! Great color combo! I love the button in the middle of the flower!

Alex a dit...

This is so very adorable - I love that little guy! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

My Paper World a dit...

It's sooooo cute Pascale! and I love the colours too! Thanks for using the sketch!
nicola xx

Marja Sch a dit...

What a lovely card. I like the way you put the tekst and the stamp together very much. Hugs Marja

Fe-Fe a dit...

That's such a sweet stamp. Love the big flower too.

Marlou McAlees a dit...

love your card!!! its so sweet :)

Courtney a dit...

This card is so festive. It would cheer just about anyone up! Great job on the coloring. TFS!