vendredi 15 février 2008

Post Valentine day - Après St-Valentin


I wanted to share with you the "treats" I've share with my coworkers yesterday. I've use the simplest stamp to wrap those little piece of chocolate and I've decorate the mailbox (thanks Myrna) with the new Rub on from SU! They are fantastic!

Don't forget to play in order to win what is showed in the post at the top! You have until 16h00 on February 17th.


Je voulais partager avec vous les "surprises" que j'ai partagé avec mes collègues de travail hier. J'ai simplement utilisé une petite estampe toute simple pour décorer chacune des pièces de chocolat et j'ai décoré la boîte au lettres (Merci Myrna) avec les nouveaux décalques de SU! Ils sont simplement merveilleux.

N'oubliez pas de particier pour gagner ce qui est montré dans le premier message du haut. Vous avec jusqu'à 16h00 le 17 février pour participer.

7 commentaires:

K Hutchinson a dit...

OMG this is just the sweetest thing! I bet your co-workers where blown away!

Scott Franson Photography a dit...

That mailbox is just darling and so are the treats.
claudia
scfranson@charter.net

Me, My Stamps and I a dit...

such a darling creation, pesc.
love those yummy treats.
tfs

tracie a dit...

Wow this is gorgeous (found your blog from Nicola's Sketch) so glad I did - fabulous work :)

Marja Sch a dit...

Lovely postbox.

Alex a dit...

This is sooo adorable Pascale, love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Courtney a dit...

Oh my goodness those rubons look AWESOME on the red mailbox! Awesome idea!!