samedi 3 mai 2008

My paper world sketch # 9



Here is my entry for the last sketch of Nicola. I hope you like. I've made it with one of the images she send me :) Have a wonderful weekend.

Voici ma carte pour le 9e sketch de Nicola. J'espère que vous aimez. Je l'ai fait avec l'une des images qu'elle m'a envoyées :) Passez une excellente fin de semaine.

26 commentaires:

Courtney a dit...

OOH!! I'm the first comment! Yay!

Beautiful colors, and wonderful coloring job! :)

HUGS!

ella bella a dit...

lovely card love the colours and the tilda looks great also love the bows great work :)

K Hutchinson a dit...

Beautiful coloring! I love the little bow ties too! So much fun!

My Paper World a dit...

Awwww! She looks great Pascale!
and I love the ribbon bows too!
Thanks for using the sketch!
Hugs!
Nicola xx

Angie C a dit...

Lovely card and Tilda looks great

Janine a dit...

Very nicely done!!

Karin a dit...

Cute card!! Tilda is a nice image!

Alex a dit...

So very cute Pascale - love this!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lorie a dit...

Adorable...just a really great card!

Unknown a dit...

I love the Tildas and you did a fabulous job with this one. Tres bien.

Michelle

ScrapSoon a dit...

Great collorcombo.
Great coloring aswell.
Have a nice day

Risa a dit...

Awww......your card is adorable and I love the colors Pesc!
malieta:)

Amy Sheffer a dit...

Super sweet card! Love your coloring and the two ribbon bows especially!

Anonyme a dit...

this is sooo cute Pesc !! and you see...you're getting back to the crafty stuffs slowly !! good to hear from you !!

Sherri Thacker a dit...

I love how you tied your bows. I need to try that :). Sherri

Ana Baird a dit...

so cute! Love it!

Allison Rankin a dit...

Another great Tilda! Great use of DP too!

Diane a dit...

She's adorable Pascale!!! Love her little jeans,your coloring is awesome!

Deborah a dit...

This is adorable! Befire I went to Kauai I think you were taking a blog break, glad you are back! I am on serious blog catch up! Love to visit your blog! Happy day! Deb

My Paper World a dit...

Just popping by to say Hi! xx

tracie a dit...

beautiful card, I love the colours and Tilda shes so cute - great take on the sketch :-)x

Fe-Fe a dit...

This is so cute. Love the little bows and that little girl stamp is so sweet.

Dawn Wheeler a dit...

Wow ths card is so cute and beautiful colours ,Dawnx

jadadog a dit...

how cute! Love the little ties you made, and the colors you used! Great job!

My Paper World a dit...

Hi Pascale!
Hope you got my email!
Hugs! xx

Cheryl KVD a dit...

Such a cute card! I love those images! Have a great day!
Cheryl