samedi 10 mai 2008

Pregnant again - Enceinte de nouveau


Hello everyone. I know I did not post really regularly lately. As said in the title I'm pregnant again. Since I'm now 11 weeks and the heart was beating last time we saw the doctor, I'm telling you. I had some bleeding and had to stay put for a while. Now everything seems to be ok. But as you may know, tiredness in the first tree months is real... so I've rest, rest and rest some more.

Look at the wonderful card I have received from Lorie. It's such a beautiful card! Thanks again!

I may not post as often and visit blog as much but I still enjoy all your comments and visiting you. Have a wonderful week!


Bonjour tout le monde. Je sais que je n'ai pas mis beaucoup de messages dernièrement. Comme le titre le dit, je suis à nouveau enceinte. Je suis maintenant rendue à 11 semaine et lors du dernier rendez-vous chez le médecin la semaine dernière le coeur battait alors je me permet de partager la nouvelle avec vous. J'ai encore eu des saignements alors j'ai dû me tenir traquille pour un bout mais maintenant tout à l'air sous contrôle. Comme certaines d'entre vous le savent surement, les trois premiers mois sont plutôt fatiguant alors je me suis reposée, reposée et reposée encore.

Regarder la carte magnifique que j'ai reçu de Lorie. Je la trouve vraiment superbe! Merci encore.

Je ne mettrai probablement pas de message très souvent sur mon blogue puisque l'énergie me manque un peu mais je tiens à vous dire que j'apprécie toujours autant vos visites et que même si je vous visite moins souvent, j'apprécie tout autant vous visiter! Bonne semaine à tous.

25 commentaires:

K Hutchinson a dit...

Gorgeous card you received! I am so happy for you! Keeping in you in my thoughts and prayers!

Unknown a dit...

Je venais pour te souhaiter une joyeuse fête des mères et je vois cette merveilleuse nouvelle! Alors je veux également te dire félicitations! Prends bein soins de toi et de ce petit miracle!

Joyeuse fête des mères!

:) Carolynn

Anne Bélanger a dit...

C'est vrai que la carte que tu as reçu est vraiment très très belle.
Repose-toi bien, prends soin de toi, et laisse ceux qui t'aiment prendre soin de toi aussi ! Bonne Fête des Mères Pascale !

Fe-Fe a dit...

Congratulations Pescbrico! That's wonderful news. Hope all goes well for you. Take it easy and get lots of rest. That's really put a smile on my face!

Such a sweet card you got too. Love the papers, so pretty.

I'm going to post some photos of our new baby on my blog shortly. Ours is black and fury with four legs though! Lol!

Lorie a dit...

Oh, yay! You announced it! Officially...congratulations on this Mother's Day! I hope everything goes really well from this point out! :o)

christie a dit...

Pascale,
I'm so happy that everything is going so well for you. Just keep doing like the doctor says and I'm sure everything will be fine. I will as always keep you in my thoughs and prayers!
Christie-
Beautiful card too!

Anonyme a dit...

Beautiful RAK!
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Take it easy!
Happy Mother's Day! Hugs and smiles

Marja Sch a dit...

Congrats Pascale I hope everthing goes well. Take good care of yourself. Hugs Marja

Janine a dit...

Congratulations!!! Rest and rest and rest!!! Happy Mother's Day to you as well.

Janine a dit...

Congratulations and Happy Mother's Day to you as well.

Donna Schafer a dit...

Happy Mother's Day and congratulations on your pregnancy!

Alhambra Club a dit...

Congratulations that is wonderful

Alex a dit...

Congratulations Pascale - how fabulous!! Of course you need to rest and take care of yourself, just let us know how you are doing when you can!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

My Paper World a dit...

What a cute card you got Pascale!
I'm so happy for you! Hugs! xx

Allison Rankin a dit...

Congrats Pascale...all the best!

Shelly a dit...

Salut! Je suis tombé sur ton blog par hazard (car j'adore les loisirs créatifs aussi). Bref, je voulais te dire Félicitations pour tes bonnes nouvelles! Hope all goes well with the pregnancy, lots of crafting time ahead maybe? Your site is fab in English/French!

Courtney a dit...

Yay! What a beautiful card Lorie sent you!

I am soooooooooooooo very happy for you, Pascale! And so glad all is well!

HUGS to you all!

Melissa a dit...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Many Blessings,
M.

Deborah a dit...

Congratuations on the good news! Blessing to you and the baby, take it easy and rest lots, you'll do beauitfuly! Deb

Anonyme a dit...

Félicitations!!! En plus d'une belle grossesse, je viens de te choisir pour être notre inspiration sur Scrapzine.

Bravo
Nancy

Ila a dit...

Fabulous card!! Congratulations on your pregnancy!! Take Care and lots of blessings!!

My Paper World a dit...

I hope that your first day back at work went ok Pascale!
Hugs! xx

Risa a dit...

Congratulations Pescale!
Please take it easy and stay off your feet as much as possible. Your RAK is beautful, Lorie made a beautiful card.
malieta:)

Diane a dit...

Congratulations Pascale!!! Hope you will rest when needed and keep us posted on your wonderful news!
Take care! The card is beautiful!

Laura a dit...

Congratulations, Pascale! I am so sorry I am late wishing you well. I am so behind on my blogging. I hope you are feeling well. Would you mind sharing your addy with me?
Big Hugs!