vendredi 7 novembre 2008

Courtney's color challenge - Défi couleur de Courtney




The challenge this week over on Courtney blog is to make a card using Rose Red, Brillant Blue and Always Artichoke. Since I did not use this stamp set yet I figure it was a good time to give it a try! I hope you like! Have a great day!

Il y a un autre défi cette semaine sur le blogue de Courtney qui consiste à utiliser les couleurs suivantes : Rose rouge, Bleu brillant et artichaud toujours. Comme je n'avais pas encore utiliser mon nouveau jeu d'estampe, je me suis dit que c'était le moment ou jamais de l'essayer. J'espère que vous aimez! Bonne journée!

5 commentaires:

Courtney a dit...

Oh this is beautiful! Thank you for playing along!

I LOVE what you did with the ribbon!!

K Hutchinson a dit...

This is the 3 S's! Sweet, Simple, Smashing!

Lorie a dit...

Wow! You did an excellent job with this color challenge! LOVE IT!

Eve a dit...

I love how this turned out!
I played along with this one too!
Great job....
Kindly,
~Eve

Alex a dit...

This is really pretty Pascale, I love the ribbon and the colors look fabulous, what a great card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex