jeudi 6 novembre 2008

Halloween 2007



Another scrapbook page! This one from last year.. (I've made it this year with the picture of last year). You see I'm getting up to date! LOL.

2 more weeks to go before the C-Section. The end, or the beggining is coming fast! I almost tought last week that this baby will come early but things seems calmer this week so only time will tell. I'm seeing my obstetrician this afternoon.

Thanks for your visit and your kind commments. I may be quiter for a while but I will try to post picture of the baby as soon as I will be able too coming back from the hospital. I should still be here next week! :) Have a great day!


Une autre page de scrabooking! Celle-ci est de l'an dernier (Je l'ai fait cette année mais avec une photo de l'année dernière). Vous voyez, je commence à être à jour!! LOL

Il reste 2 semaines avant la césarienne. La fin, ou le début, arrive à grand pas, tout dépend de la façon de regarder la chose! J'ai bien pensé la semaine dernière que bébé arriverait plus vite que prévu mais les choses semblent plus calme cette semaine. Je vois mon médecin cet après-midi alors je devrais avoir une meilleure idée.

Merci beaucoup pour votre visite et vos gentils commentaires. Il se peut que je sois plus silencieuse pour un petit bout de temps sur mon blogue. Je vais faire de mon mieux pour ajouter des photos de la petite dès que possible après ma sortie de l'hôpital. Je devrais toujours être là la semaine prochaine! :) Passez une excellente journée!

5 commentaires:

Lorie a dit...

Great page, girl! I pray that all goes well for you during your delivery and look forward to seeing your new baby soon!

Courtney a dit...

Oh prayers for you and your family as you prepare for this nervous and exciting day!

lOVE that little girl on your scrapbook page! Oh, and the page is nice, too. LOL!

christie a dit...

I love that page!!! Your dd looks very cute.
I can't wait to see a pic of the new baby!!! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and is smooth!!!!

Alex a dit...

I can't wait to see your new blessing!!! LOVE this page, she is totally cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

trudelmj a dit...

J'adore ta page d'Halloween, Pascale!

Et moi aussi j'aime bien mes étiquettes! ;-)

Je t'écrirai plus longuement une autre fois. Je suis un peu pressée car je suis sur le "trill" de ma première rencontre de Club ce soir!