samedi 8 août 2009

Shopping birthday - Magasinage en fête!


Here is a simple card... Life is really busy around here lately, and with my little one starting to walk on her four... well I have to be quick on my two to get her in time because she is always heading somewhere!! That does not leave much time to craft. I hope you have a great summer so far :) Thanks for visiting :)

Voici une carte très simple... La vie va très vite dernièrement. Avec la petite dernière qui marche à quattre pattes... j'ai intérêt à être rapide sur mes deux pattes puisqu'elle a toujours une destination en tête!! Ça laisse moins de temps pour le brico. J'espère que vous passez un bon été jusqu'à maintenant :) Merci de votre visite :)

5 commentaires:

Lesley a dit...

lovely card - my grand daughter has just started to crawl too - yes you have to be quick -bon ete aussi Lesley x

Diane a dit...

She's already crawling,seems like you just had her! Time flies when you're having fun doesn't it!!!
Beautiful bella card Pesc!!!!

Risa a dit...

Hi Pesc,
What a beautiful card! Your image is very pretty and I love the butterfly!
I can't believe that your daughter is crawling about and on her way to walking soon. Where on earth does the time go?!
hugs
Risa:)

K Hutchinson a dit...

What a pretty card! Your little one is growing up so fast!

Allison Rankin a dit...

So cute and fun! I love Bella on the diagonal!